Using Zapier, you can connect one web service to another. So for instance, you can connect Messente with Pipedrive, one of the best sales CRM tools out there.
Set trigger events in one service and the connected service reacts. In this case, for example, you can make Messente's API send out a notification via SMS to the sales manager whenever any deal is won by a salesperson.
Possibilities are endless, as Zapier allows you to connect 500+ online tools without requiring you to know anything about the code behind them.
Here are a few popular integration options to consider:
- CRM - Pipedrive, Salesforce, Dynamics (Microsoft)
- Work management: Toggl, BaseCamp
- E-Commerce: PayPal, Shopify
- Email: Gmail, Outlook.com, MailChimp, SendGrid
- Google tools: Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Drive
- Messaging: HipChat, Slack
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
To start creating Zaps, all that you'll need is a Messente account and Zapier account.
Not sure how you can use Zapier? Get in touch and we’ll talk it through.