We took a quick look back at 2012 seeing how Messente has evolved during the past year. Here are a few improvements.
It’s not by far a conclusive list but these are the things we are probably the most proud of.
1. Messente.com has a cool new look. The new design improved the user experience as well as brought about some changes in the user interface. Thanks to everyone who sent us feedback – it has been more positive than we dared to hope for.
2. Improved coverage and quality. Messente can now deliver SMS to over 200 countries which means over 900 mobile networks. We are especially excited about our quality routes to USA and Canada. We promise our delivery quality guys be as busy next year as they were in 2012.
3. Upgraded payment flow. It’s extremely important for us to make topping up your account as simple and seamless as possible. Looking back we really spent a lot of energy on getting it right. We are pretty happy how it looks now and given the feedback we have been getting we seem to be on the right track.
4. We are now giving free starting credits for all new accounts. It is not a very widely used model in SMS messaging but for us it makes perfect sense because now you can take Messente for a quick spin and see exactly how it works before committing to anything.
5. We managed to boost the speed of sending SMS using our API connection 2-3 times. This is especially good news for everyone doing SMS direct marketing but essentially for all of Messente API users.
As said the list above just covers a small part of we did last year. There will be at least as many improvements coming up this year. Thanks for being with us