We're hiring a full stack marketer
Messente is a fast-growing profitable startup based in Estonia
providing dead simple mobile messaging and 2-step verification API’s. In other words - we help large international businesses to send notifications to their customers and we help online services to protect their users :)
Our clients are based mainly in Europe and include web applications, banks, hotels, airlines, retail chains, consumer brands and other businesses coming from a wide range of industries.
Messente is founded by Mobi Solutions, the company who launched Fortumo
. Having the initial founders of Mobi and Fortumo as our advisors helps us grow and shape our products for the international client portfolio.
We're hiring an experienced marketer
Your main goal would be helping our messaging and user verification products gain more international visibility and traction.
This requires a good understanding of all sides of marketing - from industry events
. Your ideas would play an important role in designing and developing the marketing activities.
In order to do all this really well you should:
- be fascinated about technology and communications
- have a good understanding of all components of a marketing funnel
- have a track record in online marketing or in startup marketing in general
- take initiative and be able to work independently as well as efficiently
- be fluent in English
- have great writing skills
Why join us?
Apart from the fact that we’re a great team, here are some other reasons to join us:
- You are free to work from wherever you choose. Our HQ is in Estonia but not everyone from the team lives and works here.
- You will be doing international work marketing products which can be used by clients regardless of location.
- Your ideas count. You can design and develop marketing processes from ground up.
- We provide a competitive salary which recognises your performance and accomplishments.
- Last but not least - fast growing startups are exciting :)
If you recognised yourself in these descriptions - definitely apply by sending us your CV
and a cover letter
In the cover letter please share which marketing blogs, sites, forums, resources are you following regularly, why those and why do you want to work in Messente.